Olympic Weightlifting Meet Results! April 28 2014
8 minutes to complete:
315-lb. deadlifts, max reps
Then, 10 minutes to complete:
225-lb. power cleans, max reps
Then, 12 minutes to complete:
135-lb. overhead squats, max reps
Do not rest between rounds. Post run times and reps completed for each exercise to comments.
Olympic Weightlifting Meet Results!
The 2014 Spring Olympic Weightlifting Meet was a huge success!
- Cassie Finer (who will always be a Roots athlete!) won the women’s division and made a very strong 180 clean and jerk! Nice job Cassie!
- Bethany Strothman made a great 230lb. total and got second in the women’s division.
- Nicole Speer practically muscle snatched 110 and looks very strong with much more in the tank.
- Pam Walter showed up ready to lift and went 92.5/125.
- Jasmine Yap let out several roars on her way to a 220 total.
- Katie Walkden made a great 85lb. snatch on her last attempt.
- Margaret Graham hit a solid 125 clean and jerk.
- Molly Molter was a little off but competed with heart and attacked a clean and jerk PR fearlessly!
- Davis Hart made a nice 220 clean and jerk and has more in the tank.
- Josh Miers made a strong 330 total
- Sam Gaard was fighting a bad shoulder but came back to lift 225 in the clean and jerk.
Download the full results: Results 2014 Spring Oly Meet.