Check yesterday’s post for updated instructions for getting SugarWOD installed on your Android phone.
As many rounds as possible in 20 min:
Fashion Friday Recap
A big thank you to Chelsea Boulder and Liz of Mile High Style for hosting last week’s Fashion Friday! We had a blast hitting the town! Liz described dressing yourself well as a process. Establish a strong foundation of basics, shop with purpose to enhance that foundation, and learn how to maintain it- not unlike sticking to a paleo or zone diet. What CrossFitter wouldn’t like that?
For those of you who missed it, here are a couple of Liz’s words of wisdom. It sounds simple but the foundations are the key to success.
3 Simple Key Points for dressing a fit physique –
- Good style = impeccable basics + bold accessories
- Start with the foundation for your wardrobe before investing in special pieces
- Athletic bodies should maximize length: v-neck, tops hit at hips, add height
10 Clothing Basics for Every Closet –
- skinny/straightleg jeans in blue and grey
- v-neck tshirt in white and grey, longsleeve and shortsleeve
- tank top in white and black
- white buttondown
- nude camisole or tank
- silk camisole
- black or navy blazer
- jean jacket
- black leggings