DAY 12 of the 12 Day Reboot
No alcohol, no sugar, lights out by 9:30pm, eat more greens, plan your weekly menu. See below for more info.
Sign-up for Charlie and Shane’s shoulder health clinic next Tuesday, January 19th, 6pm-7:30pm.
It’s the final day! Of course, you can keep any or all of these commitments going as long as you want, and today’s challenge keeps it alive for another week.
Day 12 (to be completed January 13th)
Spend 30 minutes planning your food for the next seven days. Research meals online. Make a list. Go to the grocery store and get the needed items. Make it happen for the next seven days.
Planning for a week can be intimidating so here are a few tricks I’ve learned over the years.
- Make enough of every recipe so that you have leftovers.
- Make a big breakfast casserole Sunday night and that should get you at least halfway through the week before you need another.
- Get rid of the mindset that breakfast has to be particular foods only. Leftovers can work great for breakfast too.
- Slow cooker recipes are great for making delicious meals without actually spending all your free time in the kitchen.
- Buy a new recipe book. It’s like a new Lulu top for women; Gets them back in the gym almost immediately. You’ll be planning and cooking in no time.
We’ve given you some recipe ideas in past Reboot Days but we’ll post the sites again in case you missed it. Please add your own favorites to the comments.