Come to a Spring Challenge Chalk Talk on WEDNESDAY at 6:30am, 12:30pm, or 6:00pm.
Sign-up for the Spring Challenge HERE.
3 rounds, each for time of:
4 jerks, 185 lb.
5 front squats, 185 lb.
6 power cleans, 185 lb.
Rest 3 minutes between rounds.
Brian Woehlke, 29, of Detroit, Michigan, died at the scene of a fire in Westland, Michigan, on May 8, 2013. Woehlke graduated from the Schoolcraft Fire Program in 2008 and joined the Western Wayne Fire Authority in 2012.He is survived by his wife, Jennifer; daughter, Ava; parents, William and Elizabeth; brothers, William, Robert and Bradley; and numerous other friends and family members.
Are you registered for the Spring Challenge? If not, learn the details here and consider signing up alongside the 68 athletes who are already IN. Or, ask a coach to chat about why you might be interested in this interactive 8-week challenge.
Ready to sign-up? Click here.
If you are registered for the challenge, here’s your To Do list for the week:
- Attend a Chalk Talk session tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6:30am, 12:30pm, or 6:00pm. You can also attend the Chalk Talk if you have not yet signed up, but would like more information before committing.
- Download the Is it Paleo? app available on the Apple and Android platforms. This is the definitive guide for foods allowed in the challenge.
- Download the SugarWOD app if you have not already done so. We will use this app for challenge scoring.
- Read through the Challenge Packet. The Challenge Packet will be emailed on Thursday to everyone who is registered for the challenge.
- Turn in your Athlete Intake sheet to the front desk by Monday of next week. The Athlete Intake sheet is located in the Challenge Packet which will be emailed on Thursday.
- Get your blood work done. As part of this challenge, you can opt to have blood work done. Laura Ligos from InsideTracker will be at Roots all day on Wednesday (and present a portion of each Chalk Talk) to talk about the benefits and insight of blood work testing.
Questions? Post to comments.