Three rounds for time of:
25 Wallball “2-fer-1s”, 20 pound ball
The Colorado Open – THIS WEEKEND!
The Colorado Open will take place this weekend – August 28th and 29th – at Front Range CrossFit in Denver. Roots has a number of athletes competing in this event and we know they’ll do great!
Interested in coming down to check out the scene and cheer on your fellow Roots? SPECTATORS GET IN FREE!
Athlete Check In
Athletes will be able to check in at FRCF Friday night 8/27/10 from 5pm-8pm. or Saturday morning 8/28/10 from 7am-9am.
1. Heat times will be posted by the end of the day Thursday 8/26/10 on the FRCF main page.
2. Saturday’s events will be announced Friday at 12:00 noon here on the FRCF main page.
3. Saturday opening address at 8:00am, first heat kicks off at 9:00am
4. Sunday’s events will be announced Saturday at 5:30 pm in the gym and then posted here on the FRCF main page.
5. Heat times for Sunday will be posted here on the FRCF main page by the end of the day Saturday.
6. Sunday events begin at 9:00am
7. Award ceremony is Sunday at 5:30 pm.
For more information about the location, schedule, check-in times, or the possible exercises, please click visit The Colorado Open — August 28-29th, 2010.