CF Whiteboard is HERE
We are so very excited and proud to introduce a new online tool to log your workouts and track your progress. Why are we proud? Because our very own Roots athletes Collin and Faye developed the tool!
CF Whiteboard is an online workout tracking system that is integrated into our CrossFit Roots website. It attaches a mini whiteboard to each workout post, so athletes can add their entry after each workout. The system works just like the whiteboard at the shop, except it doesn’t get erased every three days! The workouts you log into CF Whiteboard can be recalled at any time by searching the Roots website for that workout. Super simple!
This tool is designed to be simple and easy to use. By recording your time and any scaling or modification, you have an accurate picture of your workout for comparison the next time you do it.
Try it out today!
How to add your entry for a workout:
1. Open the whiteboard by clicking the WHITEBOARD button attached to the workout post.
2. Add your entry by clicking the [+] button at the top right of the whiteboard.
3. You don’t need to create an account. We’ll use your email address to identify your entries. Be sure to use the same email address. As the tool develops, you’ll be able to go back and pull your workouts with your email!
4. Enter your name, result, and modifications the same way it was recorded on the whiteboard after class.
5. Click SUBMIT and your entry will appear in the list.
6. You can click any entry in the list to view more details.
7. To close the Whiteboard, click the WHITEBOARD button again.
To learn more about CF Whiteboard, check out the site here!