EC Synkowski started at CrossFit Boston in January 2006 after a desperate need to break out of that
EC was a Flowmaster for Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate Courses working more than 200 seminars worldwide over 10 years. She also was the Training Program Manager (2011-2017) for CrossFit, Inc., with primary involvement in authoring course materials, managing accreditation, leading translation efforts, among other roles. EC stepped down with her position from CrossFit, Inc. to focus on finishing her second master’s degree (Human Nutrition & Functional Medicine, awarded December 2017).
EC earned her CrossFit Level 4 Certification in 2014. She has extensive experience coaching others at various affiliates and through CrossFit seminars.
- Certified CrossFit Level 4 Coach (CF-L4)
- Seminar Staff and Flowmaster for the CrossFit, Inc. for the Level 1 and Level 2 Courses (2006-2017)
- University of Maryland, College Park – B.S.
- University of Maryland, College Park – M.S.
- University of Western States – M.S.
- Field Hockey
Contact EC: firstname.lastname@example.org