Coach, Sports Massage Therapist
1 hour session: $85
Shane, originally from Atlanta, moved to Boulder in 2010 and began coaching at Roots. Since then he has also earned a certificate degree in massage therapy, graduating top of his class. In addition to being a Head Coach at Roots he also manages his sports massage therapy office at Roots, Boulder Performance Therapy.
Combining his knowledge of mechanics, CrossFit, and massage he has successfully helped many injured athletes return to their chosen activity. His passion for mobility helps him teach athletes how to prevent injury. Shane is also well versed in Paleo and Zone nutrition and has helped many athletes improve their fitness and health markers through food.
Shane is motivated by the enthusiasm and never-ending capabilities of “everyday” athletes.
- Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3)
- Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- Nutrition Certification
- Mobility Certification
Locust Grove, GA
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Georgia Tech.
- Massage Therapist Certificate from Boulder College of Massage Therapy
- Car racing
- The occasional CF competition
Contact Shane: firstname.lastname@example.org