At Roots, we offer more than CrossFit classes. Our coaching team works one-on-one, in private sessions with athletes to support their health goals. We find that individual attention increases motivation for people who train with a CrossFit-based coach. As a result, they see big improvements in overall health, agility, strength, mobility, and endurance.
Schedule and Pricing
Personal Training sessions can be scheduled at times that work for the individual. Sessions range from $60-$125/hour, depending on the trainer selected. Athletes can sign up for private sessions exclusively or participate in a combination of group classes and private sessions.
Personal Trainers at Roots
Come find out first-hand the difference in Roots’ Personal Training Services. Our personal trainers are skilled in designing individualized programs for each client and creating a fun and challenging environment.
- Nicole Christensen – Credentials: Certified CrossFit Coach (CF-L4), Flowmaster, CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff (’10-’17) Specialty: Founder and Head Coach
- Eric Christensen – Credentials: Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3) Specialty: Owner of CrossFit Roots
- Shane Upchurch – Credentials: Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3). Licensed Massage Therapist, USAW Sports Performance Coach Specialty: Rehabilitation, Mobility, Gymnastics
- Ali Minton - Credentials: Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3), Precision Nutrition Certification, ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist Specialty: Women’s Fitness, Nutrition
- Trevor Gibson - Credentials: Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3). CrossFit Headquarters Kids Seminar Staff Specialty: Middle School and High School Fitness and Performance
- Ryan Landis – Credentials: CrossFit Coach (CF-L2), USAW Advanced Coach Specialty: Olympic Weightlifting, Strength, and Seniors (55+ athletes)
- Dave Lee – Credentials: CrossFit L1, L2, & Kids Specialty: Rock and Ice Climbing, Competitive CrossFit
- Kirk Warner - Credentials: CrossFit L1, L2, Endurance & Cycling Specialty: Endurance
- Lauren Rubini – Credentials: CrossFit L1, L2 & Kids. Specialty: Rowing and Endurance
Read more about each trainer here. Submit the form below to get started! If you have a trainer request, please indicate that in your form.