Front squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps
then AMRAP double unders in 2 minutes
A Week of Meals in Pictures – Day 2
Breakfast: 2 egg scramble with leftover hamburger meat, spinach, onions, and avocado, topped with salsa, prep time – 6:22
Lunch: Illegal Pete’s beef bowl. Burrito bowl with lettuce instead of rice topped with shredded beef, lots of salsa, guac, onions, and cilantro, prep time: 4:35 waiting in line
Snack: grapefruit, leftover 1/2 hamburger, 1/2 avocado, prep time – 2:19
Dinner: chuck roast, carrots, onions, brocollini, prep time – 12 minutes to cook broccoli, 11 minutes to prep and stick the chuck roast in the oven but browned while I made lunch so only counting 5 minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME – 30:16 and the chuck roast will fuel our leftovers for at least 3 days
Eric’s Chuck Roast Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees
2. Peel 8 or so carrots and place them in the bottom of a roasting pan side by side (like a grate)
3. Sear chuck roast on all sides and place on top of the carrots.
4. Rub the top of the chuck roast with cajun spices (Frontier brand Blackened Creole salt-free rub)
5. Quarter 2 onions and 5 cloves of garlic and toss in the pan
6. Add 1 cup water to the bottom of the pot
7. Put the top on and roast 1 hour per pound of meat. Baste and flip roast occasionally.