Interested in joining our team? We currently have the following positions available:
- CrossFit Roots Operations Assistant
Apply for one of our current positions by reading the job description and following the application instructions below.
CrossFit Roots OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
The Operations Assistant is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the daily operations at CrossFit Roots from facilities maintenance to athlete support. The right person for this job will love CrossFit and have a passion for working in this environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Including but not limited to:
- Assist in upkeep of facilities including equipment, overall cleanliness, restrooms, and organization of the shop floor and front desk areas.
- Accurately record sales transactions
- Run and analyze reports in client management system
- Answer general inquire emails as well as questions and requests from athletes
- Process and package retail pre-orders
- Ensure that retail area stays stocked and organized
- Perform periodic maintenance projects – assembling equipment, turf cleaning, equipment cleaning
- Oversee Open Shop hours
- Take the initiative to do what needs to be done in the moment to provide a positive athlete experience
- Must be able to take instruction and complete tasks as described. Detail oriented. Must possess great written and verbal communication skills and be a self-starter. General computer skills required including experience using Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and Apple iWork. Experience with Mind Body Online is a plus. Must be friendly and smile easily.
- This is a part time position, 10-20 hours per week. Compensation based on experience and talents.
How to Apply:
1. Email Stefanie (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a job application form. Make the Subject title of the email: CrossFit Roots Application Request.
2. Return the completed application in person to CrossFit Roots or via email to email@example.com. Make the Subject title of the email: Operations Assistant – “your name”. Include a resume and cover letter with your application if desired.