Sign-up for Yellowbelly food order HERE for Thursday’s Cool Cruel Summer.
Complete as many rounds as possible in 35 minutes of:
20 Back Squats
Cool Cruel Summer Workout! (4-7pm this evening, see below for details)
Air Force WOD
20 Sumo deadlift high pulls
20 Push jerks
20 Overhead squats
20 Front squat
Men will use a 95lb barbell. Women will use 65lbs. Each athlete must do four burpees at the beginning of every minute before moving on to the barbell work. The athlete is allowed to move to the next barbell skill once an he/she has completed all 20 reps. If the minute clock beeps during a repetition the athlete will complete their rep and then start their four burpees.
Please join us this evening for the first Cool Cruel Summer event in this monthly summer series! The 35 minute AMRAP is the workout for all classes earlier than 1:30pm. The evening Cool Cruel Summer Series workout is the Air Force WOD. Can you do both? Absolutely.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Sign-up for tonight’s class on MBO just as you would normally.
- Upon arrival, put your name in a heat. Heats are simply mini classes and a way for us to group people together for start times with a clock.
- Check out the whiteboard for the suggested warm-up. Head to the back of the shop and consult the warm-up coach (Shane this week!). Ask them questions such as, “What weight should I use?”, “How should I approach this workout?”, and “How should I warm-up?” We’re hear to help.
- Workout in your heat, have fun, get some fitness.
- Stay for dinner and happy hour. Sign-up to purchase your Yellowbelly dinner to be delivered to the shop and BYOB!
Questions? Post to comments!
Leave A Comment