At Roots, we offer more than CrossFit classes. Our coaching team works one-on-one, in private sessions with athletes to support their health goals. We find that individual attention increases motivation for people who train with a coach. As a result, they see big improvements in health, body composition, strength, mobility, and endurance.
Personal Trainers at Roots
Come find out first-hand the difference in Roots’ Personal Training Services. Our personal trainers are skilled in designing individualized programs for each client and creating a fun and challenging environment.
- Nicole Christensen – Credentials: Certified CrossFit Coach (CF-L4), Flowmaster, CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff (’10-’17) Specialty: Founder and Head Coach
- Eric Christensen – Credentials: Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3) Specialty: Owner of CrossFit Roots
- Ali Minton - Credentials: Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3), Precision Nutrition Certification, FRC® Certified (Functional Range Conditioning) Specialty: Women’s Fitness, Nutrition, Mobility
- Connor McDonald - Credentials: CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2), NCI Level 1 Nutrition Coach Specialty: General fitness, adaptive athlete training, competitive CrossFit, Nutrition
- Ryan Landis – Credentials: Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3), USAW Advanced Coach Specialty: Olympic Weightlifting, Strength, and Seniors (55+ athletes)
- Dave Lee – Credentials: Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3) & CrossFit Kids Specialty: Rock and Ice Climbing, CrossFit Endurance
- Lauren Rubini – Credentials: CrossFit L1, L2 & CrossFit Kids Specialty: Rowing and Endurance
Read more about each trainer here. Submit the form below to get started! If you have a trainer request, please indicate that in your form.
Schedule and Pricing
Personal Training sessions can be scheduled at times that work for the individual. Sessions range from $60-$125/hour, depending on the trainer selected. Athletes can sign up for private sessions exclusively or participate in a combination of group classes and private sessions.