We are excited to announce some updated guidelines and class offerings as the State of Colorado and Boulder County have released more guidance.
Updated Class Schedule
- Beginning next week, we will convert 7:30 am class to an in-person offering. We will keep 9:30 am class as our virtual offering through the month of June.
- We will add double classes at 5:30 and 6:30 am M, W, F.
- Class sizes will remain at 9 athletes and one coach
Inside or Outside?
- We will continue to use the outside space as our starting point.
- Double classes will feature one class outside and one class inside.
- We will also use the inside space as a back up in the event of rain or lightening if there is not already a double class going on.
- We will continue to ask that individuals arrive in a mask. This helps us cut down on some of the closer contacts that can happen as we get set-up for class.
- We will not require masks during class, inside or outside, as in both instances we will be able to maintain 6 feet of social distancing throughout (as per the guidelines from the State). We appreciate your help in keeping space from one another (we know you want to hug everyone right now).
Gyms, recreation centers, and indoor pools may open, with no more than 10 people per room, maintaining 6 feet distancing. Sharing of equipment is discouraged, and equipment must be cleaned and disinfected between uses.
We will ask that everyone return their equipment back to the shop by June 30th. You can return it anytime you come to the shop.
Is the Pull-up Rig Staying Outside?
For now, yes!