Five rounds for time of:
275 pound Deadlift, 7 reps
7 Handstand push-ups
That reverse hyper by the front doorway of the shop is prehab and rehab gold. Use it.
A Recipe and Reading Material
My Mom made this last night as part of a dinner of roasted cauliflower, ribeye, and wine. It was fantastic and will become a new staple in our house for certain. Enjoy!
Roasted Butternut Squash with Cilantro
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Peel and chop 1 butternut squash. Chop to 1-inch size cubes.
2. Chop 1 onion into chunky sized pieces and separate
3. Toss butternut squash cubes and onion pieces with 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 tsp of salt
4. Roast 20 minutes, toss, roast 20 minutes more
5. Remove from oven and toss with 1 bunch chopped cilantro leaves
And while you’re enjoying some downtime, here are a few interesting articles sent our way. Thanks!
Sorry, vegans: Eating meat and cooking food is how humans got their big brains (thanks for passing along Dad)
Engineered Fish Moves a Step Closer to Approval (thanks for passing along MaryAlice)
Alzheimer’s could be the most catastrophic impact of junk food (thanks for passing along Caps)