We’re off and running on the #800gchallenge with OptimizeME Nutrition. And Boulder Kitchen Collective is back to with a dynamite menu for Week 2!
Orders are due by Thursday, February 1st at 6 pm!
Week 2 Menu
- Marinated Flank Steak – garlic, rosemary, oregano, mustard, balsamic vinegar, evoo, salt and pepper
- Crispy Chicken Fingers -egg, almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, salt, and pepper
- Japanese Yam Fries – avocado oil, Himalayan salt
- Grilled Asparagus – evoo, Himalayan salt
- Sauteed Mushrooms – crimini, shiitake, thyme, avocado oil, salt, and pepper
- Mixed Berries – strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and mint
- Hot “Wing” Sauce – Frank’s Red Hot, ghee, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, cayenne pepper (recipe credit goes to The Real Food Dietitians!)
- Cashew Ranch Dressing – raw cashews, lemon juice, garlic, onion, parsley, chive. salt and pepper
Place Your Order
- Orders are due by Thursday, February 1st at 6 pm. Orders must be picked up on Sunday, February 4th between 3-5pm. Food will not be delivered to or stored at CrossFit Roots. NOTE!: Earlier this week due to Super Bowl LII viewing beginning at 4:30, for some.
- Orders can be picked up at the Fresh Thymes Market Place on 28th Street (this is DIFFERENT than Fresh Thymes Eatery). 2690 28th St. Unit F, in Boulder, Colorado, conveniently located near 28th and Valmont Road.
- The quantity of each container = 800gram or 28.5 ounces.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Did you order food for Week 1? How was it? Do you have questions about the menu? Post to comments!