Hey Roots Crew,
Here we go again. We’ve been here before. No one wanted to be back here, but here we are.
Please take a moment to read this post in its entirety.
On Friday, September 3rd, Boulder County issued a new Public Health Order requiring masks in all indoor public settings. You can learn more about the new requirements here.
What we’re doing:
- We will work to create a structure similar to what we saw last fall where we will take advantage of our outdoor space as well as our indoor space. We’ll be working out inside some, and outside some. Please come prepared for either as we will not define this in advance on SugarWOD because of numerous factors at play each day.
- We will continue to keep doors open to enable air flow and high air quality. We have been able to maintain air quality on par with outdoor air within the gym with this measure and continue to use a CO2 monitor inside the gym.
- We will continue to keep the swamp coolers on which pull in 12000 cubic feet per minute of fresh air. If you notice that the doors are partially open, this enables the swamp coolers to cool the gym more efficiently while still turning over the same volume of air.
- We will continue to post updated COVID flyers.
What you can do:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick. When in doubt, don’t come to the gym.
- Avoid others who are not well.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Work to become more metabolically healthy. Eliminate the overconsumption of processed foods and refined carbohydrates. While this won’t reduce the transmission of the virus, it’s vital to your health, and something you should do. Get started here!
What we would LOVE from you:
- Voluntary compliance. Please don’t put the onus on our coaches and staff to enforce this. They didn’t ask for that job. They’re just trying to get you to keep your back flat and squat below parallel.
- Wear your mask over your nose and mouth.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected]