Every four months, we examine the class schedule and attendance record to revamp the class schedule with new coach schedules and update class times and offerings.
The Fall 2019 Schedule kicks off this week. See below for a list of changes and updates.
- New Coach Schedules. You’ll notice that the coaches are on the schedule at new times. This gives us a chance to get to know and work with everyone throughout the year.
- Erg Class is BACK! Join Lauren at 5pm on Tuesdays for a cardio sweat fest on your favorite Concept2 piece of equipment! This is a great class to add to your weekly schedule if you want to develop a good aerobic base as well as get better on the erg.
- Open Shop All The Time. We announced this in August, but we’ll put a reminder here. Read more here.
- SWEAT it Out. SWEAT class now meets on Tuesdays at 6:30am and Thursdays at 12:30pm. This is a great way to add a shorter (45-minutes!) class to your week to up your overall attendance! The 6pm option has been removed due to lack of attendance.
- Strongman Class. Class meets on Tuesdays at 12:30pm. Open Sesh (informal class gatherings) on Fridays at 2:30pm and Sundays at 10:30am.
- Active Recovery. For many in the CrossFit world, Thursday is known as International Rest Day. It’s the day we intend to do mobility and light active movement – but somehow the day just gets away from us. Join Connor at 9:30 on Thursdays for mobility, active recovery, and a great weekly reset for your body!
Class Sign-up Reminder
As we roll back into fall and everyone comes back from their summer adventures, please remember to sign-up in advance for class. Please note, that if you are not signed up for class or you are on the Waitlist, we cannot guarantee space in the class and you may be asked to do Open Shop.
Signing up for class helps us to prepare so that we can deliver on our commitment to small classes. If classes have more demand, we can add another coach. Thank you for your cooperation and assistance with this!
Leave A Comment