Looking for an awesome salad that’s a dinner party go-to as much as a “take to work and doesn’t get soggy” solution? Look no further!
Kale Salad with Currants, Pine Nuts & Parmesan
This recipe was taken from Mountain Mama Cooks. Click the link to see preparation instructions!
This hearty winter salad is a nice departure from the usual mixed greens. Raw kale never tasted so good! This salad can stand up to being made a few hours ahead so it’s a great choice for entertaining!
- 1 large or 2 small bunches of kale
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Leave A Comment