Per the updated Boulder County guidelines, we are permitted to hold training services for 10 or fewer people outdoors – while following some responsible guidelines.
Classes are now available for sign-up on MBO. In-person classes will start Tuesday of this week.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We will move to a hybrid schedule combining in-person and virtual offerings.
- In our first phase, we will offer six in-person outdoor classes daily at 5:30, 6:30, 8:30, 11:30, 4, and 5pm (M-F). We will have weekend classes this coming weekend, times TBD.
- We will offer Zoom virtual classes at 7:30 and 9:30 am daily (M-F).
- Please read below for our policies and guidelines about our in-person classes. We will follow the Boulder County Personal Services guidelines.
Check-in Policies and Guidelines
Tomorrow, Monday, we will run a beta test of class outdoors to ensure our procedures and protocols are correct and repeatable before holding classes on Tuesday. We will email and post to the blog on Monday night a specific list of what you can expect when coming to class.
The class process will include:
- Socially distanced waiting line outside
- Temperature check (touch-less)
- Symptom check
- Check-in for class (will be done manually by the coach)
- Hand washing
- Working out in an assigned area
Post questions to comments. See you in class!
Leave A Comment