We hope you can join us this evening from 4-7pm for Friday Night Lights! Come do the workout or join us for happy hour.
What you need to know:
- Heats start at 4:20 pm, doors open a 4:00 pm. Sign-up in MBO to reserve a space.
- BYOB – please bring a drink to share, we’ll have snacks!
- Find Greg when you arrive, he’s the Warm-up Coach!
- Suffer Better pre-order t-shirts will be available for pick-up! Find Peter and Courtney at the Suffer Better table to pick-up!
- Swing by the Camp Kesem table to learn about this great organization that we are supporting in 2018.
And, tonight we’re pleased to welcome cadets from the Air Force Academy. Falcon CrossFit is a military affiliate run by cadets, for cadets. Back for their second year in a row, these students are competing in The Open and using CrossFit to stay fit throughout their four years in Colorado Springs.
Finally, mark your calendars for next week because we have the FINALE to the 2018 CrossFit Open Friday Night Lights on Friday, March 23rd. We’ll welcome Rollin’ Bones Food Truck and have lots of great raffle prizes from local business owners. Please plan to stop by to celebrate an awesome five weeks!
Leave A Comment