In teams of three, complete:
100 wallball (20/14)
100 KB swing (32/24)
75 toes to bar
75 DB thruster (45/30)
50 back squats (205/155)
50 burpee box jumps
It’s 8:00pm on a Sunday evening. You headed out of town all weekend, played hard, relaxed well, caught a nap, and now you’re headed home on the Sunday evening let down – Monday morning approaching and no idea what you’re going to have for dinner when you get home from work.
Fear not! Here’s a quick patch to get you through to Tuesday and a method to make it quick and easy.
Sunday evening grocery stop on the way in to town for:
– ingredients listed here for Mushroom Gravy Slow Cooked Rump Roast
– 4 sweet potatoes
– 1 box salad
– 1 shallot
then, go home and go to bed…BUT set your alarm for :30 minutes earlier than normal (or just plan to go to work :30 minutes late).
Monday morning before work:
– throw all the ingredients for the Rump Roast into the crockpot and set for 8 hours. This process took me 16 minutes exactly.
Monday evening when you get home:
– preheat oven to 450
– slice sweet potatoes into 1/4″ rounds (don’t pull out the measuring tape, just get it done, speed over technique!)
– toss sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon melted butter, bacon fat, or coconut oil
– bake in oven for 25 minutes, turning once
– while potatoes are cooking, prepare salad
– heat olive oil in small pan on LOW heat
– add dice shallots and a dash of balsamic vinegar and simmer for 5 minutes
– toss olive oil mixture with salad
– remove sweet potatoes from oven and serve meat, potatoes, and salad
– put second round of sweet potatoes in oven while sitting at dinner making lots of leftovers to go with rump roast for the week
Done and done.