Hi Parents and Teens,
Thank you so much for coming to our in-person outdoor classes over the last few weeks! We are impressed with your hard work and dedication, and looking forward to continuing to crush workouts this summer!
As we move forward we have a few updates and reminders in how classes will take place.
- County guidelines have allowed us to increase class sizes, and we will be increasing the class size to 10 athletes (currently 9). Please remember to sign-up well in advance to reserve your spot!
- These classes will continue to take place outside unless there is inclement weather. When inside, we have ample space to practice strict social distancing. Please remember to bring a mask for indoor activities.
- We are re-introducing our Teens Lifting Class on Wednesdays at 10:30 am. Athletes and parents will be notified of an invitation to participate based on consistency and development.
- Remember to sign up for class! We want to ensure every athlete has the opportunity to come to class, and we will adjust our offerings to fit this. If you are having issues signing up, please email [email protected]
- Many have noticed that the ground outside can be quite annoying to workout on. We highly recommend bringing a towel or yoga mat to place on the ground at your station. (You can also bring chalk in a baggie or Tupperware!)
We are so excited to continue crushing these workouts with you all this summer!