Five rounds for time:
30 wallball (20/14)
15 GHD sit-ups
Updates, Reminders, and Coffee.
Yes, I realize the title of the post says “updates, reminders, and coffee” which, recalling from my 4th grade grammar and writing class, should make me remember to present the information below in that order. Whatever, we want to talk about coffee first. But we also want you to keep reading to learn about the updates and reminders.
Many of us have done it at some point in our life, yes you. We have given up coffee. We read an article, talked to a friend, or watched a news spot about all the negative effects of coffee – it will mess with your cortisol levels, it will ruin your sleep, and it will make you wrinkle and age quickly. And with this information we decided to do the unthinkable – we decided to go one week, one month, or some other dumb period of time without the black liquid gold. But no more!
Read this article. Smile. Be happy that health and fitness are not inhibited by your coffee
– Thanks for the input on the class schedule. Changes and additions rolling out over the course of the next two weeks
– First additions, Sundays at 8 and 9am starting THIS WEEKEND. 4:30pm on Monday and Tuesday.
– Winter 2013 apparel pre-order ends Saturday!
– Hoodies in eight colors, sweatpants, and baseball caps. View the options here.
– Place your order on the clipboard at the shop