We are looking to add a Customer Experience & Operations Team Lead to our staff.
Your primary role will be to ensure premier service to all members and staff through the comprehensive management of shop operations and client accounts. You will be on the front lines and will handle (or oversee) the majority of communication, documentation, and organization with members and staff. You will also ensure that daily issues related to operations (e.g., cleaning, maintenance, classes) are occurring according to expectations and policies to be sure nothing falls through the cracks.
What does a promising applicant look like?
You have above and beyond attention to detail and organizational skills. You revel in efficiency, dotting your Is, and crossing your Ts. You have a get-shit-done mentality, are a master multi-tasker, and have excellent communication skills. You have a passion for making sure things get done and understand the importance operations plays on the health and success of a business.
This is a part-time position for 5-10 hours per week. The job requires scheduled on-site time and daily remote work. For the experienced coach (Level-2 or higher), opportunity to pair with a coaching position. Inquire as part of your application.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Excellent computer skills
- Desire to be proactive and improve shop efficiency and operations
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and iPads
- Proficiency in email management (Gmail, email aliases, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
To apply, please send a 3 paragraph email introducing yourself and letting us know why you would be a good fit for this position. Attach your resume to the email. Send to [email protected]