30 back squats
20 front squats
10 overhead squats
CrossFit Endurance Summer Program Sign-up Now Open.
Are you still training using those same old long-slow distance training plans? Are you tired of spending excessive time training and nursing those nagging overuse injuries? Are your PRs few and far between? Are you ready to try something radically different? This is not your average running group or training plan.
The next CrossFit Endurance program kicks off June 11th and runs for 10 weeks.
How does it work?
The schedule is below. To participate in the program, you must be able to make 3 of the 4 sessions/week on a regular basis. Each week builds on the previous work, so it’s important to be there! This program is not easy and it requires commitment. Team members will have access to all workouts and can make up missed workouts at Open Shop or with other Team members outside of regular workouts.
- Monday at 6 AM – CFE Run (alternate option at 4PM on Mondays)
- Monday at 12:30 CFE WOD
- Wednesday 6 AM–CFE Run
- Thursday 12:30–CFE WOD
- 2 group WODs as desired
Program Structure and Cost
- 2 CrossFit Endurance running workouts per week with the team
- 2 CFE Strength and Conditioning WODs per week with the team (similar to CrossFit WODs in terms of structure and exercises, but designed for the needs of an endurance athlete)
- 2 regular group classes of your choice per week at Roots
- The cost of the program is $600 for the 10 week session (replaces your current Roots membership)
Not sure if this is for you? It is! Read here for more details on the structure and design of the program.