Fall Food Challenge Retest Workout Today!
AMRAP 7 minutes:
KB swings (24/16)
What better way to kick off the holiday season than with a 100k row! The Concept 2 Holiday challenge is back at Roots for its FIFTH YEAR. Participants have from Thanksgiving Day until Christmas Eve at midnight to log 100,000 meters on the erg.
Lauren will set you up for success with 4 coached workouts, access to the regularly scheduled erg classes, additional erging times for athletes who sign-up for the challenge, and programmed workouts for the athletes to complete on their own.
Challenge Dates – November 26th to December 24th
Coached Session Dates & Times
- Sunday, November 29th at 7am
- Sunday, December 6th at 9am
- Sunday, December 13th at 9am
- Sunday, December 20th at 7am
- Friday, November 27th at 5pm
- Sunday, November 6th at 10am
- Sunday, December 13th at 10am
- Friday, December 18th at 5pm
Additional weekly rowing opportunities –
- Tuesdays from 4-8pm*
- Wednesdays 5:30 to 10:30am*
- Thursdays 5:30 to 10:30am*
- All scheduled open shop hours
* These additional times are available only to those athletes participating in the challenge and can be used for rowing only. Please also note that if there is rowing in the programming for the day, the group classes will have priority on the ergs.
Cost – $75
Sign up online HERE. Spaces are limited.
[…] And Don’t Forget About… The 2015 100K Erg Challenge starts the day after Thanksgiving! Be sure to sign-up as spaces are limited (there are 8 spaces remaining). Last year’s challenge sold out. Learn more and sign-up here. […]