This is part of your yearly benchmark series. Log your score!
In case you missed it in the August Newsletter, Roots will be closed for our annual shop closure this Thursday-Sunday. Take a few days to get out, enjoy the cooler Summer temps and put that hard-earned fitness to use! On Monday we’ll be back on our regularly scheduled program.
We know you’ll miss us very much so we put together a list of things you could do to hold you over until we return:
– hike Mt. Sanitas for time
– ride your bike to Ned, Lyons, Golden, or even Longs Peak (and then hike it!)
– practice handstands against a wall
– 7 minutes of burpees
– 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 double-unders, if you mess up start back at 1
– play on the monkey-bars at your nearest playground
– tabata “insert least favorite bodyweight exercise here”
Who wants to hit Sanitas Saturday morning?