Ten rounds for time of:
135 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
Bok Choy Stir Fry
My grandfather fell in love with bok choy on a trip to China. We now love bok choy. Here’s to bok choy!
1 bulb of bok choy
3 cups mushrooms
1 tsp coconut oil
3 cloves garlic
2-3 shakes of red chili flakes
1 tbls basil
1. Peel off bok choy leaves and rinse with water to remove dirt. Cut leaves into thin strips (1/2 inch wide)
2. Half mushrooms and quarter onion
3. Heat pan w/ coconut oil
4. Saute garlic
5. Add add onions, saute for 5 minutes on medium/low heat
6. Add bok choy and mushrooms and turn heat to medium
7. Shake chili pepper flakes into pan (a little goes a LONG way)
8. Cook until bok choy stems turn translucent
Don’t you mean – Bok Choy makes Push-Jacks easy?
^ Ha. Nice play, Christy.
I added thin strips of carrots, and a dash of soy sauce before serving.