4 rounds for time of:
50-foot overhead walking lunge, 135 lb.
25 GHD sit-ups
Introducing the 2015 Spring Food Challenge
Have you been waiting for details on the Spring Food Challenge?
The wait is over. The challenge begins in 12 short days.
The 2015 Spring Food Challenge consists of two main components – Zone and Intermittent Fasting (IF).
The first component is Zone. You will weigh and measure your food to dial in your macronutrient intake, balance your hormonal responses to food, and become a SuperHero. Haven’t tried Zoning before? Be sure to ask a coach about her experience on the Zone in the next few days and hear firsthand what’s in store!
The second component, IF, will help you to reign in the span of time that you eat throughout the day. The challenge will include a very light dose of IF, nothing more than you probably already do once or twice a week without thinking about it.
The challenge will include 1-on-1 coaching, support materials, food logging, and guidance throughout.
- Challenge Chalk Talks – come and learn how it works, why it works, and how we’ll support you! You only need to make one of the talks.
- Monday, March 23rd, 6:30am-7:15am
Wednesday , March 25th, 6pm-6:45pm
- Body Composition Intake Dates
- Friday, March 27th through Monday, March 30th
- You will get your intake numbers done on one of these days
- Start Date
- Monday, 12:01am, March 30th
- End Date
- Sunday at midnight, May 3rd
- Outtake Dates
- Friday, May 1st through Monday, May 4th
- You will get your outtake numbers done on one of these days
Sign up HERE for the 2015 Spring Food Challenge.
Questions? Post to comments.