We’re excited to announce that next week, on Wednesday (Sept. 1), we will transition to a new member management and class sign-up platform at CrossFit Roots!
There are THREE critical things you need to know to be able to sign up for classes going forward!
- Mindbody is going away! Zen Planner is where you will sign up for classes!
- In the next few days, you will receive an email titled “CrossFit Roots – Your Website Login Information” from CrossFit Roots with your NEW username, password, and a link to download the app. You can view a sample of the email below.
- Before you can sign up for class, you will have a notification to sign a waiver. It is the same waiver you have signed before, just updated in our new system. Follow the prompts to sign the document before coming to class.
But wait, there’s more! From the Zen Planner app, you will also be able to:
- Personalize your profile – we recommend adding a photo!
- Quickly manage your payment information
- View your attendance history
- Access SugarWOD!
When You Come to Class
You’ll continue to need to check in on the iPads at the front desk as usual! We will do our best to help as we are learning the new system too.
REMEMBER! You will need to set-up your new ZenPlanner account in order to sign-up for classes!
Keep an eye out for the email, which should be landing in your inbox by early next week, and we’ll see you at the shop!
If you have questions or need a helping hand, email us at [email protected].