CrossFit Roots is looking for a Gym Care Specialist to join our team!
The Gym Care Specialist is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the daily operations at CrossFit Roots from athlete experience to facilities maintenance. The right person for this job will love CrossFit and have a passion for working in this environment.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Clearly and professionally respond to member and prospective member inquiries via email.
- Assist in upkeep of facilities including equipment, overall cleanliness, restrooms, shop supplies and organization of shop floor, retail area and front desk.
- Assist the General Manager with member management system to ensure accuracy.
- Assist the retail team in stocking the retail area and organizing/distributing orders.
- Periodic maintenance projects – assembling equipment, turf cleaning, equipment cleaning.
- Take the initiative to do what needs to be done in the moment to provide a positive athlete experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
You’re a go-getter with a positive attitude and love to work out. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and you aren’t shy about learning new things. Meeting new people is one of your favorite things and you can’t help but to smile when you see someone you know walk into the room. Of course, you know how to follow directions, work with a team and work independently. You have experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office and maybe even a few other systems up your sleeve!
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
This is a part-time position, of 15-20 hours per week. Compensation based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].