55 handstand push-ups
55 wall-ball shots
Use the same loads you used in Workout 16.4. That’s right, this workout is 16.4 backwards, and for time.
As part of the 2016 Spring Challenge, we have partnered with a local meal delivery company – RADBoulder. RADBoulder and the coaching staff have worked together to create meal options that fit the CrossFit Kids Dietary prescription.
Meals will be delivered on Monday and Thursday and athletes can choose between a 3, 5, or 7 meal delivery.
Portions per meal:
- 4 ounces of protein per meal
- 3-4 ounces of starch per meal
- 6 ounces of vegetables
- Wicked tasty
- Read the packet! The challenge packet will be emailed to all participants today, Thursday.
- Download the Is it Paleo? app available on the Apple and Android platforms. This is the definitive guide for foods allowed in the challenge.
- Download the SugarWOD app if you have not already done so. We will use this app for challenge scoring.
- Turn in your Athlete Intake sheet to the front desk by Monday of next week. The Athlete Intake sheet is located in the Challenge Packet which will be emailed on Thursday.
- Get your blood work done. As part of this challenge, you can opt to have blood work done. Read the challenge packet for your athlete discount code (good for 20% off!).
- Have questions? Post to comments, come into the shop and talk to a coach, or take advantage of the Google Group comment thread which will be sent out Thursday.