Sign-up is now open for the Jump n’ Rope clinic on Saturday, June 16th. The clinic is limited to 14 people so sign-up now to reserve your spot.
[button link=”https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=6203&stype=-102&sVT=82&sView=day&sLoc=0&date=06/16/18″ type=”big” color=”orange”] Register Here. [/button]
Why Take the Clinic
- You’re a beginner at double unders and want to learn how to do them well and avoid common errors that can develop
- You have double unders but find that stringing 50 or more together doesn’t come easily
- You want to improve your ability to do well in workouts with double unders
- You want to do better in The Open in 2018
- You want to spend the day with one of the most accomplished jump rope athletes and teachers in the world!
- You think it sounds fun!
More About Lead Instructor Molly Metz
- 5-Time World Jump Rope Champion
- 32 years experience in the sport of jump rope
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- Double Under PR: 10 minutes w/o a mistake (~1400 consecutive)
- Head Coach of the Mad Hops Competitive Jump Rope Team
- Owner of JumpNrope