5 push jerks (185 / 125)
50 double unders
20 GHD sit-ups
The CrossFit Total Worksheet
The CrossFit Total is TOMORROW. all. day. long. PLEASE READ THROUGH this post to be in the know.
1. If you come to a regular group class you will do a 1 rep max press and then choose between either a 1 rep max backsquat or 1 rep max deadlift.
2. If you come to the Cool Cruel Summer Series between 4 and 7pm you will do all three lifts.
3. When you arrive to the Cool Cruel Summer Series you will put yourself in a start heat on the whiteboard. You MUST be generally warmed up before your start heat. In other words, do a 5 minute jog, row, stretch, etc. The coaches will start with each heat and take all athletes through all of their lifts from workout-specific warm-up to attempts.
4. PLEASE NOTE! The last heat of the Total will start at 6pm. Please be there by 6pm ready to start.
5. KNOW THE CROSSFIT TOTAL RULES! You get 3 attempts and 3 attempts only at each lift. No exceptions. So…plan your attempts with this handy worksheet. Fill it out and bring it to class or the series.
LASTLY – this is the LAST Cool Cruel Summer Series workout and happy hour. Come lift heavy shit or cheer folks on while you sip on a summer beverage. See you there!