Strength – Snatch 5×2 at 85% of 1rep max
WOD: 30 Muscle-ups for time
If you cannot do a muscle-ups do a scaled version of the movement – partner assist or use a box.
Saturday’s workout is at 9AM. It’s quite the chipper so come prepared to hit a great workout before you start your weekend.
CrossFit Roots MindBodyOnline Athlete Account Set-Up
Beginning in August, we will request that everyone utilize our online class sign-up through our page with MindBodyOnline. Through your personal account, you will be able to sign-up for group WODs on a one time or recurring basis. For example, if you know that you always come to the 6pm class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you can auto register for the class as far out as one year. Now that’s planning ahead! It also ensures that we keep class sizes small and add additional class times when needed.
Class scheduling lets us prepare equipment, plan warm-ups, and organize for each class a little better. In addition to class scheduling, your MindBodyOnline account allows you to make purchases (t-shirts, Paleo Kits) and register for special events. Sign-up is easy.
Read below and try to set-up your account this weekend! Next week we’ll do a mini walk through on the computer after a workout.
1. Go here
2. In the upper right hand corner, click the “Sign-up!” link.
3. Under the “Is this your first time?” section, enter your first and last name
4. If you are not already in our system, follow the onscreen instructions to create your account. If you are in our system your name should appear on the screen.
5. Click the “This is me!” tab
6. You will be asked to verify your information, usually by providing your email address or phone number
7. After verifying your information, create a username and password
8. The system will either log you in or state that it is requesting verification. We will verify your account that evening.