Today is the LAST DAY (until 6pm) to sign-up for the Intramural CrossFit Open at Roots.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons you should sign-up:
- You’re going to come to class on Fridays anyway, so why not be on a team, make some friends, and improve your fitness with fun.
- Intramural sports are fun. CrossFit is fun. So, therefore, this will be fun.
- Your team captains are AWESOME! They will lead you to greatness.
- You could win team GLORY for an entire YEAR!
- The Open is CrossFit’s Pumpkin Spiced Latte of the fall – but this one is sugar-free, dairy-free, and fitness full.
What Happens Next?
- You’ll be put on one of four teams. You’ll also receive an email that will answer most every question imaginable:).
- On Thursday, you’ll get an email from your team captain letting you know your team’s color and other important details.
- Show up on Friday to do the workout (if you can’t make the workout on Friday, that will be covered in the email referenced in #1)