Zac Pine’s Gymnastics Total!
Max Rep Pull-ups
Max Rep HSPU
Max Time L-sit
Max Height Box Jump
add up reps, time in seconds, and height in inches
Fight Gone Bad – DO IT!
It’s coming. The fundraising event of the year. Get your calves ready for this fun and intense workout that inspires folks to lay it all on the line for the following charities: Special Operations Warrior Foundation, CrossFit Kids and the Infant Swimming Resource, and Camp Patriot.
For more information and background on the fundraiser, click here.
For the quick and dirty low down on how to participate, read here:
- Who: all CrossFit Roots athletes who want to do Fight Gone Bad. We will absolutely have scaling options.
- What: The CrossFit communities’ annual Fight Gone Bad Fundraiser
- When: Thursday, September 15th from 5:00-7:30pm
- Where: CrossFit Roots
- Why: to raise money for a number of great charities, to do the Fight Gone Bad workout, and to hang out mix and mingle with the awesome athletes at Roots
- How: come do the work, bring a drink to share, and hang out afterwards to socialize for a bit
Questions? Post to comments!
Have you done the Fight Gone Bad Fundraiser before? What’s one thing you would tell a newbie who is not sure if they should participate? Post to comments.