Pick your level of perfect push-ups.
150 (15) 0r 120 (12) or 90 (9) or 60 (6).
Pull-up penalty for every missed foul, missed rep, or rest. Penalty number listed in parenthesis.
How was your Paleo Team Challenge finale day after? Did you stick with Paleo or go all out for the things you craved over the past 6 weeks? Post to comments.
How to do a perfect push-up.
1. Lay flat on the ground (chest, that means your nipples, will touch the ground!)
2. Palms flat on the floor slightly wider than shoulder-width apart
3. Eyes look forward with chin resting on the ground
4. Legs straight, toes tucked underneath feet (or knees touching ground if doing modified push-ups)
1. Tighten body and make rigid
2. Push body away from the ground with your arms while maintaining the rigid body position
3. Push to full extension of the elbows
4. Bend elbows and lower body back to the ground so that chest (nipples) touch the ground
Common faults of the push-up include not taking the chest all the way to the ground, not pushing to full extension of the elbows at the top of the movement, and arching the lower or upper back during the push-up or lower down. These faults are the result of one of two things: laziness and/or attempting a push-up form beyond your current abilities. To fix the fault, eliminate laziness or do push-ups from the knees. Remember, form and range of motion first!