Reminder: Food Challenge Chalk Talk is Wednesday at 6pm!
Sign-up HERE to bring a side to the 15.5 Friday Night Lights and Barbecue THIS Friday.
10 rounds for time of:
205-lb. front squats, 5 reps
5 parallette handstand push-ups
Food Challenge Starts Monday!
Don’t forget – the second and final 2015 Spring Food Challenge Chalk Talk is WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23rd at 6:00pm. Come meet Nicole at the shop to learn all the details and decide if you want IN!
Sign up HERE. (limited to 36 participants)
We’ve had a lot of questions about what this food challenge is all about, what are the rules, etc. Here’s a brief bullet point overview:
- This is a Zone challenge – you will weigh and measure your food
- There is a small Intermittent Fasting requirement (12 hours each night)
- You are allowed 2 unweighed and measured meals per week
- This is NOT a Paleo challenge, although we recommend that you eat Paleo and nutrient dense foods. All foods are permitted on the challenge (grains, legumes, dairy, beer) but ALL food must be weighed and measured
- The challenge is 5 weeks long
The challenge will include 1-on-1 coaching, support materials, food logging, and guidance throughout.
- Challenge Chalk Talks – come and learn how it works, why it works, and how we’ll support you! You only need to make one of the talks.
- Monday, March 23rd, 6:30am-7:15am
Wednesday , March 25th, 6pm-6:45pm
- Body Composition Intake Dates
- Friday, March 27th through Monday, March 30th
- Start Date
- Monday, 12:01am, March 30th
- End Date
- Sunday at midnight, May 3rd
- Outtake Dates
- Friday, May 1st through Monday, May 4th
- You will get your outtake numbers done on one of these days
Sign up HERE for the 2015 Spring Food Challenge.
Questions? Post to comments.